Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
If the vehicle is equipped with a "1st / 2nd" switch (= position 1: 1st wheel set (e.g., summer wheels), position 2: 2 wheel set (e.g., winter wheels), the switch must be in the appropriate position.
1. Fill the tires with required pressure.
2. Use TPMS device to read sensor left front.
3. Repeat the process for RF / RR / LR.
4. Set the ignition to the ON position by pressing the ON / START (ON / OFF) button twice.
5. Connect the OBD II cable with the OBD port.
6. Follow the instructions on the TPMS tool screen.
For more information product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com