Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content of the service kit: - 1 stem - 1 screw - 1 metal bar
Contents- 1 Screw 1 Stem 1 Nut 1 Grommet 1 Cap 1 Core
1. Fill the tires with required pressure.
2. Read all sensors with the TPMS device.
3. Connect the OBD II module to the OBD connector.
4. For a standard ignition: Ignition ON (Motor OFF). For keyless locking system: Press the ON / START (ON / START) button twice to set the ignition to the ON position (ON)
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
6. Ignition OFF then ON (Motor OFF)
7. Wait 5 minutes NOTE: If the TPMS warning light remains on after the engine control unit has been reset, the vehicle must be driven with at least 30 km / h for up to 20 min.
(A)=47.4 mm; (B)=Type 2
(A)=45.4 mm; (B)=Type 2
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com