Compatible with all Huf Service Kits
Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
The TPMS relearns after a tire change, replacing a sensor or wheel rotation. During this process, the TPMS detects the wheels and their positions.
1. The on-board computer displays the TPMS INACTIVE SYSTEM message
2. Fill the tire with the required pressure.
3. Use the TPMS device to activate all sensors
4. Ignition ON (Start engine failure).
5. In the DIC (Driver Information Center), select the mounted wheels under MAIN MENU> Tire pressure> SETTINGS.
6. The control unit then learns the wheel positions again.
7. Drive faster than 30 km / h for a few minutes.
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com