For one to one replacement use part 3007
Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content: - 1 Stem - 1 Screw
Fill all four tires with the recommended pressure.
1. Tighten the handbrake
2. Set ignition to ON / RUN position (do not start engine).
3. Press the Menu button to display the menu items in the Driver Information Center (DIC).
4. Use the thumb wheel to scroll to the menu item Tires.
5. Press and hold the setting / delete button to start the sensor adjustment process.
6. Two-tone horns indicate that the receiver is in the new-learning mode and the display "Teaching LEARN" appears on the DIC screen.
7. ACTIVATE ALL Sensors using a TPMS diagnostic or scan tool.
8. Start with the front wheel on the driver's side.
9. Vehicle horn chirps once sensor was successfully activated and learned by the car to that given position.
10. Repeat the steps from point 8 on the front passenger side
11. Repeat the steps from point 8 on the rear passenger side.
12. Repeat the steps from point 8 on the rear of the driver. Twice of horns confirms that the sensor identification code has been tuned with the driver 's rear wheel and the RDKS sensor tuning process has been completed. The tires LEARN indicator on the DIC screen goes out.
13. Set the ignition to the LOCK / OFF position.
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com