Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
1. Tighten the handbrake.
2. Fill the tire with the required pressure.
3. Ignition on (engine OFF).
4. Use the arrow button on the steering wheel to go to SERVICE. Select DIC and press OK.
5. Use the arrow button to select TIRE PRESSURE, then press OK.
6. Select RELEARN TIRE PRESSURE and press Enter (above the arrows).
7. Drive with at least 30 km / h for at least 20 min.
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com