Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
1. Park the vehicle for at least 15 min.
2. Switch on ignition (engine off).
3. Press the forward / reverse button on the steering wheel until odometer is displayed.
4. Press the UP / DOWN button until the tire pressure monitor is displayed
5. Press and hold the reset button (on the instrument cluster) until DISPLAYS THE CURRENT TIRE PRESSURE is displayed.
6. Press the reset button to confirm. .TIRE PRESS, MONITOR ACTIVATED-PRESS.
7. The vehicle must be driven at least 10 minutes with at least 30km / h to learn new sensor IDs.
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com