Aftermarket OE replacement sensor not yet availalbe for sale
Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content of the service kit: - 1 stem - 1 screw - 1 metal bar
Contents- 1 Screw 1 Stem 1 Nut 1 Grommet 1 Cap 1 Core
1. Park the vehicle for at least 15 min.
2. Fill all tires with the required pressure.
3. If available, start in the menu "TPMS Relearn" procedure.
4. Activate all sensors with TPMS tool.
5. Drive at least 30Km / h until new sensor IDs are learned; This can take up to 20 min.
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com