Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content: - 1 Stem - 1 Screw
For a standard ignition:
1. Fill all four tires with the recommended pressure.
2. Tighten the handbrake.
3. Set the ignition to the OFF position, then operate the brake pedal and release it
4. Set the ignition to the RUN position (ON) 3 times quickly from OFF (OFF) (do not start engine). Finish the process in the RUN position.
5. Operate and release the brake pedal.
6. Set the ignition to the OFF position
7. Switch the ignition to the RUN position three times quickly from the OFF- (OFF) position (do not start the engine), end the process in the RUN position. Note: All above actions must be performed within 10 seconds.
8. A single horn sounds and the TPMS light flashes as soon as the training mode is initiated.
9. If a message center is present, it displays RELEARN LF Tire.
10. Use the device to activate the sensor on the front, a single horn will sound when the sensor is detected.
11. Repeat the step for the right front, rear right and left rear tires.
12. After learning LR, the message center displays: TRAINING MODE COMPLETTE (training mode completed). If the vehicle is not equipped with a message center display, the successful completion will be indicated by the fact that no horn is sounded after the ignition is set to the OFF position.
(A)=42.7 mm; (B)=Type 1
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com