Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content: - 1 Core - 1 Cap - 1 Stem - 1 Nut - 1 Grommet - 1 Seat
1. Fill all tires with the desired pressure.
2. Use the TPMS device to activate all sensors.
3. For a standard ignition: Ignition ON (Motor OFF)
4. In Keyless locking system: Set ignition to ON position by pressing the ON / START button twice (ON / START)
5. Connect the OBD II module to the OBD connector
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the ECU
7. Ignition OFF then ON (Motor OFF)
8. Wait 5 minutes
NOTE: If the TPMSS warning light remains on after the engine control unit has been reset, it must be driven at least 20 km / h for up to 20 min
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com