Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content: - 1 Core - 1 Cap - 1 Stem - 1 Nut - 1 Grommet
1. Turn ignition to ON/RUN position (engine off).
2. Press vehicle information button on the DIC until the message LEARN TIRE POSITIONS is displayed.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to enable vehicle learn mode. The horn will sound twice to indicate the vehicle has entered learn mode and the DIC will display the message TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE.
4. Starting at the LF tire, use TPMS activation tool to activate sensor, once the vehicle receives the signal from the sensor, the horn will chirp.
5. After horn sounds, proceed as in step 4 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: RF, RR, LR.
6. After LR sensor has been learned the horn will chirp
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com